Wednesday, January 27, 2016

We have DEER!!!!!!!!!

I have seen deer before in through the window and once I saw one while walking with the Big Guy.  Tonight it was so amazing I saw 5 deer just run out from the stream beside our house cross the street and then into the trees on the other side of the road.  I froze for a moment, I was only 10 yards away maybe less and they were so close, what should I do?  Of course my response was to run after them!
Sadly, Auntie said no she was not going into the woods so we could not follow them.  I told her she was mean and kept pulling on the leash to chase them. (picture from previous walk)

It was at the end of our walk and we were so close when they jumped out of the trees I could smell them, see them, hear them, and I wanted to play with them.  Auntie was mean and we stayed out of the woods, but she did let me go over to the trees the deer came out of and spend some serious time sniffing the air and trees.  I loved it, but after what Auntie said was enough time (it wasn't for me) we went inside because she was getting cold.
I ran inside and told Little Man, who had been sleeping, and the Big Guy all about the deer we saw on the walk.
After I told them all about this Little Man decided he needed to go back to sleep and curled back up with the Big Guy.  I usually sleep there, but lately those two have gotten close and snuggle, I am not sure how I feel about that yet.
After I wore myself telling those two about the deer, Auntie misunderstood one of my thoughts and said yes it was time to brush my teeth.  I do not love this, but I love that Auntie gives me a special goodie afterwards.  I have started liking the taste more and I don't hide my face anymore.  Unfortunately, Auntie has taken this to mean that she can spend more time brushing my teeth.  I love her, but she doesn't have to stick the toothbrush into my mouth so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment