Thursday, January 21, 2016

Doggie Clothing

So this happened to me

A few days ago my older brother, Little Man, had to start wearing Belly Bands.
I teased him at first, because he had to wear clothes, I didn't care if it had sharks on it he had to wear clothes.  Then today, Auntie who I had loved very much, got all excited and mentioned the Carolina Panthers and getting ready for Sunday's game.  Then Mom picked me up and then next think I know I am in a Pink Carolina Panthers Jersey.  I was able to get my belly rubbed while wearing it so that was good, and Auntie gave me my special Milk Bone Goodies AND a Dentastix so that made me happy.
This is what I get for teasing my older brother :(  Dad came home and I ran to him for help, while he told Auntie he didn't like it he didn't take it off :(  I went to the Big Guy for help and he made Auntie take it off me :)  See that is why he is my favorite most of the time.
I apologized to Little Man and we commiserated about being embarrassed about having to wear clothes.  Auntie and Mom said I will be back in the pink jersey on Sunday during a football game.  I don't know what a football game is, but I hope it isn't long.
This was after furniture being moved today and me freaking out that I would have to leave my home again.  I like it here in North Carolina, and living with Auntie, MomMom and the Big Guy has been great.  Little Man and I were freaked out today and the clothing didn't help, so we curled up on the couch and fell asleep together.

See despite the teasing, and sometimes barking at each other we really do love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment