Monday, January 11, 2016

Daisy Log - smelling the air

My Auntie does not understand the joy of just smelling the cool, slightly chilly, January air.  I slept late and missed my Auntie going to work, so when she got home from teaching today I went nuts with celebrating her return.  She took my enthusiasm to mean I needed a walk, which I am always up for.  The Big Guy joined us on the walk - this was slightly confusing.  All my humans have different rules when we walk and when two or more go together it gets confusing on whose rules apply.  I stopped and smelled several important marking spots in the neighborhood.  When we got home, I had to have my teeth brushed, I have learned to like it.  The toothpaste my Auntie uses isn't that bad, she got it from the vet it tastes like chicken. CET Oral Hygiene Kit  I roll over on my belly before I give my Auntie my teeth so I get a belly-rub before my teeth are brushed and then I get a special treat a Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Small/Medium Dog Treats, 5.5 Ounce afterwards.
Then I went outside, I tried to take my KONG Sitting Frog Dog Toy, Small, Green outside with me, but I wasn't allowed.  When I was outside I found the perfect spot in the yard to smell the air.  I was able to stay still and enjoy the smell from all over the yard in just this one spot.  After about ten minutes my Auntie got nervous and came and made me go inside.  Now I am taking a nap, because after all that smelling I am exhausted.  Why don't humans understand how just smelling the air is important?  I think that humans should stop and smell the air more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment