Sunday, January 17, 2016

Snow?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Let me remind people that I have spent the last 3 years in L.A. it is warm there, it is basically one step away from a natural disaster due to a drought (meaning there hasn't been any real rainfall there).  Yes, I am 4 years old, but I only spent a fraction of my life in New Jersey and it was three years ago that I left, so I have very vague memories of winter in the Northeast.
Having clarified this please read the rest of this post with that in mind.

THERE IS WHITE STUFF FALLING FROM THE SKY!
The Big Guy insisted I go out and experience this, because apparently it doesn't happen in the Southeast very often.  I don't remember this stuff and it is cold and wet!  My humans called it snow, I am not liking it.  Auntie calls me prissy, but I don't like getting wet in the rain and as far as I can tell snow is rain only colder.  There was some of the white snow on the ground I smelled it and don't understand why the Big Guy feels that this is special.  The smell tells me it is not an animal, it is not food, and I don't understand what is special about this smell.  I am not impressed by snow, but wag my tail and act happy because the Big Guy wants me to and I want a walk.  He gets to show me snow and I get a walk - I feel this is a win-win.

I am happy that snow isn't common down here, because it is cold.  I think my Auntie might be right, I might be prissy because all I wanted to do today was cuddle on the couch with my humans.
Auntie said it best when it is cold out we snuggle inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment