Friday, February 19, 2016

When we walk...

Today started out like a normal day.
Everyone got up, Auntie left, Dad left, Mom left, and MomMom left.  The Big Guy did his normal routine and we slept upstairs while he got ready for his day.  Then we went downstairs and played with the cats while he worked in his shop.  However, he left around the time we normally get our afternoon walk :(  This was heartbreaking, because not only did we not get our afternoon walk we were left alone.  Little Man and I ended up finding out normal spot to sleep when left alone.
Yup, that is me on the bed and Little Man on the floor.
Auntie was the first to get home and she snapped this picture, then started talking to MomMom who wasn't there (I don't get cell phones).  Apparently, they both feel that Little Man deserves a snuggle ball to sleep in, because he can't jump up on the bed.  After some discussion between Auntie, Mom, and MomMom it sounds like they will order the bed below for Little Man.
Auntie took us out for out afternoon walk, which is good because the Big Guy has been limping after he hurt his knee.
Auntie took both of out at the same time.  When this happens we always start out together, but my long legs mean we quickly separate.
Auntie managed to walk the both of us we me leading her in the middle and Little Man following behind.  I had to stop and wait a couple of time, but it was a great walking with her again.
When we got home the Big Guy had just pulled into the driveway so I tried to run to him, but Auntie and Little Man slowed me down.  It was a great day!
Auntie thinks more happened, but really Little Man and I just enjoyed sleeping in the sun today and going for a walk - I don't understand why humans think there is more to life than this, because this is what makes us dogs happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment