Sunday, February 14, 2016

I am not a brave dog...

I am NOT a brave dog.
I never said I was!

I say this because while out walking today, I got scared by a leaf.
It was a big leaf, it was moving across the road towards me at a fast rate of speed and so I got spooked by it and growled at it.  When the leaf didn't stop moving and still was coming towards me, I jumped behind the Big Guy and did my scared posture.
Auntie was too busy laughing and saying that I should not be afraid of a leaf to take a picture.
I am not thrilled that she was laughing, but glad didn't get a picture of me hiding behind the Big Guy who was trying to tell me there was nothing to be afraid of and get me to stop crying.

Later in our walk I was told to try and rustle up some birds from the bushes.  Apparently, the Big Guy and Auntie were doing something called the Great Backyard Bird Count and wanted to see if they could spot some more birds.  I don't know why they think I am bird dog?
I mean really! I might be a hunting dog genetically, but I was scared of a leaf a block before this.
When we got back from our walk Little Man got a new tick and flea collar
This means I will probably be getting mine soon too, I think it is a nice accessory, and a must to keep me healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment