Monday, February 15, 2016

I am too tiny to deal with the cold

Little Man writing here - 
I don't like the cold, my little body has enough trouble staying warm, it was near impossible today in this frigid weather.
This morning I went outside for the morning out and I FROZE!
My paws got so cold and my little body just started shaking like crazy.
Auntie was nice and wrapped me up in a towel and snuggled with me.  It was warm and cozy so I took a nap, which made it hard for Auntie to study, but she managed.
Later, Mom decided to go out.  My sister and I ran upstairs and watched her leave and waited for her.
We didn't want to go back outside, but we didn't want Mom to leave either.  We were both confused about why she would go outside in the cold so we watched the door thinking she would come right back in.  But, she didn't come right back it was a long time of staring at the door.  We fell asleep and when she came back we were so excited that we forgot how cold it was and went outside to go potty.
I took three steps off the porch did my business and could not get back in fast enough.  My sister was able to stay out longer, her bigger size and thick coat of fur really helped her stay warm.
Auntie had to wrap me in a towel and hold me in her lap again.  MomMom took a picture.
I was shaking for several minutes after I finally warmed up I snuggled on the cough with the Big Guy.
If it stay this cold I want a heated blanket.





No comments:

Post a Comment